Over the years, as we watched Harry Potter defeat enemy after enemy, we dreamed of someday attending Hogwarts ourselves. Like, who hasn’t thought of running into Platform 9 3/4 some eventful day? But sadly, most of us didn’t get our letters (and I’d like to think that some did. Hogwarts exists, you guys!). Even though we are not students of Hogwarts, it wouldn’t really hurt to know what house we’d be in if we were, right?
Choose a magical creature.
- Fluffy, the three headed dog.
- Buckbeak, the Hippogriff
- Fawkes, the Phoenix
- Norberta, the Norwegian Ridgeback Dragon
Choose a famous wizard.
- Albus Dumbledore
- Newt Scamander
- Harry Potter
- Tom Riddle
Choose a spell.
- Expecto Patronum!
Choose a quality.
Choose a pet you want to take to Hogwarts.
Choose a wizarding family.
- The Weasleys
- The Potters
- The Malfoys
- The Lovegoods
You are in a city you have never been to. How would you navigate?
- I’ll carry around a map.
- Maps are for the weak! I’ll roam around the city all by myself.
- I’ll ask the locals for the directions.
- I have already asked my distant cousin who lives in the city to show me around.
Your friend finds out their partner is cheating on them. How would you advise them?
- I’d ask them to leave their partner.
- I’ll tell them it’s their own decision to make and I’ll stay out of it.
- I’ll be there for them whenever they need me and ask them to follow their heart.
- I’ll ask them to cheat on their partner as a revenge.
Your partner is unusually late to the date. What do you think they’re doing?
- I think they’re cheating on me.
- I think they’re busy with work.
- I think they do not want to see me.
- I think they forgot we had a date, just like last time I did.
You have a test the next day and you haven’t studied a word. What do you do?
- What test?
- I’d never wait so long to start studying.
- I’d stay up the whole night and study as much as I need to pass the test.
- There’s no surface known to man that one cannot use for cheating in a test.