Potterheads in the Potterhood always complain about the difficulty of Harry Potter quizzes found on the Internet. Title is always hard, but the questions are kind of basic. So to overcome this, I came up with this Harry Potter quiz. This is not just a quiz, it’s a competition as well. You have to share this quiz on Facebook or Twitter with #Potterhood if you score more than 75% in this quiz. You will be receiving up to 100 in-app credits on the Potterhood app.
What is the last word uncle Vernon says to harry before going with Diggle?
- I can’t believe I’m leaving with some of your lot.
- Right, Dudley let’s get in the car.
- Doesn’t even know how to drive.
- I thought we were on a tight schedule.
Which of the following is not a book owned by Hermione Granger?
- Spellman’s Syllabary
- The Rise and Fall of the Darkest Arts
- Numerology and Grammatica
- Quidditch teams of Ireland and Britain
Which of these is NOT a line from Harry Potter?
- “Throw it away and punch him on the nose.”
- “Are you in the beyond? I think you are!”
- “Ron, you have the emotion span of a teapot!”
- “We thought you were having a fit or something!”
What page does Snape ask them to turn to while covering for Lupin’s class?
What passageway do Fred and George find in their second year?
- The one eyed witch
- The hump backed witch
- Gregory the smarmy
- The troll
Which of the following is not true (all at the end of book seven during the battle of Hogwarts)
- Ginny and Luna were dueling Bellatrix
- Hagrid threw Yaxley across the room
- Kingley and Slughorn were dueling Voldemort
- Kreacher was stabbing at the ankles of death eaters screaming. “Fight, Fight, Fight!”
Where does the tunnel in the whomping willow lead to?
- The shrieking shack
- Grimmauld place
What was the creature in the tank the first time Harry went into Lupin’s office at Hogwarts?
- Water nymph
- A golden fish
- Underwater two eyed toad
What is in the chocolates that Ron eats before he decides he loves Romilda Vane?
What is a Secrecy Sensor? (as described in the books)
- “I reckon it detects secrets then?”
- “It detects lies and concealment for those who dare own it”
- “A Secrecy sensor is like a Sneakoscope Harry”
- “An object that looked something like an extra-squiggly, golden television aerial”